Ingredients4 h 30 m servings 519 cals
- Soak the skewers in water for 1 hour.
- Onto each skewer, alternately thread green bell pepper chunks, shrimp, zucchini slices, chicken, cherry tomatoes, steak, onion, mushroom; repeat until skewer is full. Drizzle olive oil over the prepared skewers; season with 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Allow to marinate in refrigerator at least 3 hours, turning every 45 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the fettuccini in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until cooked through yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Toss the hot pasta in a large bowl with the softened butter and 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder.
- While the pasta boils, cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning frequently until nicely browned on all sides, the shrimp are pink and opaque, and the meat is no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes. Push the cooked meat and vegetables off the skewer onto the tossed pasta.
- Cook's tip:
- The green bell pepper is best to have on both ends because they don't fall off easily. Also be careful putting mushrooms on skewer, as they will split.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 22.3 g fat; 46.5 g carbohydrates; 34.1 g protein; 135 mg cholesterol; 165 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good recipe especially now that the weather is getting nice. I did however omit the shrimp since i've never grilled shrimp before. I also added some worshtershire sauce to the marinade. tur...
yummi!! I only added one thing different, pineapple chunks, Otherwise did exactly what Holly said to do. Perfection! Has an awesome flavor. Thank you Hally for a wonderful recipe!