Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 48 m servings 410
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 kebabs)
- Combine lager, white onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, salsa, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix together until marinade is well blended. Add beef carefully. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 6 hours to overnight.
- Thread the marinated beef, pineapple chunks, red onion chunks, green bell pepper pieces, mushrooms, and cherry tomatoes alternately through skewers. Place shish kebabs on a baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill shish kebabs until beef is firm and reddish-pink and juicy in the center, about 4 minutes per side.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Do not wash the mushrooms. Instead, use a damp paper towel and gently scrub them.
- Do not marinate for more than 12 hours.
- To just flavor the beef rather than tenderize, marinate for as little as 20 minutes, up to 2 hours.
- Editor's Notes:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 410 calories; 12.3 24.8 45.6 119 188 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1