Bohemian Kebab Wraps
"These are to die for! Beef steak, bell peppers, and onion are skewered, seasoned, and grilled on the barbeque or cooked in the oven (you can add whatever you like). Then they are taken off the skewer and rolled in a tortilla. To top it off, you dip the whole thing in garlic butter. Enjoy!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 664 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 kebabs)
- Skewer steak, onions, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, and yellow bell peppers, leaving 1 inch at the end, until each skewer is full. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill the skewers until steak is browned on all sides, about 8 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the steak should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Put tortillas on a microwaveable plate and cover with a damp paper towel. Microwave in 30-second intervals until the tortillas are heated through. Slide the meat and vegetables off the skewers into the tortillas and roll up.
- Mix butter and garlic in a small bowl until combined. Portion into individual cups and serve alongside the wraps.
- Cook's Note:
- As an alternative to grilling, bake the kebabs at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes.
Per Serving: 664 calories; 27.4 g fat; 69.9 g carbohydrates; 17.8 g protein; 79 mg cholesterol; 993 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1