Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 573 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- In a large bowl, dissolve contents of 1 yeast packet in 1 1/4 cups lukewarm tap water (105 degrees F). Add 1 dough mix to yeast/water mixture. Using a rubber spatula (or your hands), mix until dough ball forms.*
- Turn dough ball onto lightly floured surface and knead until soft, slightly tacky dough is formed (5-7 minutes). Add a small amount of flour if dough is too sticky.
- Place dough ball into a large bowl that has been coated with nonstick spray. Coat a sheet of plastic wrap with nonstick spray and place on top of dough ball, tucking sides down around dough (to prevent dough from drying out).
- Place bowl in a warm spot (85-95 degrees F) for 30 minutes so the dough can rest (i.e., place bowl by a sunny window, on top of or near a warm oven, or on top of a refrigerator).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt 1/2 cup butter. Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Tear risen dough into 50-60 one-inch pieces. Roll each piece into a small ball and place 5-6 pieces at a time into the melted butter and coat evenly. Place buttered dough pieces into the cinnamon sugar mixture and shake bowl to coat.
- Place cinnamon sugar coated pieces of dough into a greased 10-cup Bundt pan. Repeat until you have used all the dough pieces.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Best served warm!
- * IF USING AN ELECTRIC MIXER: Follow Step 1, combing yeast and water directly into a large mixing bowl. Add dough mix to bowl with yeast/water mixture. Using an electric mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment, turn on low speed for 1 minute to allow dough mix to incorporate into the yeast/water mixture. Increase speed to medium low and continue mixing for an additional 4 minutes. Dough should form a soft, smooth, and slightly sticky ball. Continue to Step 3 above.
Per Serving: 573 calories; 12.8 g fat; 106.1 g carbohydrates; 7.9 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 371 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1