Ingredients50 m servings 435
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Combine the cheese spread, cream cheese, and 1/2 package of Parmesan cheese in a bowl until well blended; cover and refrigerate.
- Place the olive oil in a bowl. Dip each mushroom in the oil, covering entirely. Place the mushroom face down on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover mushrooms with another sheet of parchment paper.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tender, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven and allow mushroom to cool slightly. Line the baking sheet with a clean sheet of parchment paper. Over-stuff each mushroom cap with the prepared cheese mixture and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven, and continue baking until the cheese is melted, about 12 minutes more. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 package Parmesan cheese before serving.
- Cook's Note
- These mushrooms can be made two days in advance if covered well in refrigerator.
- Editor's Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the olive oil. The actual amount of the olive oil consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 435 calories; 42.5 3.2 12.5 62 505 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I wondered how these ingredients could come together and bake without leaving a runny mess on the pan and undercooked mushrooms. Thanks for the idea to precook the mushrooms. I'll be able to ...
5 stars plus! This is my new go to appetizer. So simple, yet looks fancy. Lots of rave reviews on this one.
Very easy and delicious. I had extra cheese mixture left over so I halved some jalapenos, filled them, and baked them for about 20 minutes at 400. They were really good. I would definitely us...
I have been looking and waiting for a recipe for mushrooms that didn't contain bread crumbs or require me to chop up and cook the stems etc. that actually tasted good to boot. Found it! These w...
Wicked tasty...but next time I would change the ratio of cheeses so there is more Boursin than cream cheese. Instead of dipping the 'shrooms in oil, I sprayed them with oil and it worked out gr...