Ingredients20 m servings
- Heat barbecue to medium heat.
- Place cream cheese spread on 8-inch square sheet of heavy-duty foil; top with pesto, tomatoes and shredded cheese. Place on barbecue grate.
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese is softened, but still holding its shape.
- Serve with crackers.
- How to Prepare in Your Oven: Prepare this recipe year-round by baking in a 375 degrees F-oven 12 to 14 min. or until shredded cheese is melted and cream cheese spread is softened, but still holding its shape.
- Substitute: No heavy-duty foil on hand? Just use a double-layer of regular foil instead.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving: 170 calories, 10g total fat, 4.0 g saturated fat, 15mg cholesterol, 300mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate, 2g dietary fibre, 1g sugars, 5g protein, 6%DV vitamin A, 2%DV vitamin C, 6%DV calcium, 8%DV iron.
- Recipe nutrition information prepared by Food to Facts for KRAFT Canada Inc.
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
This is one of my new favorite appetizers! I had a small crock (about 6" by 4") that I put the cream cheese in and spread it to the edges. I didn't bake it - just put it in the microwave. It ...
Very, very good. We used a little more pesto and baked it in the oven. The only drawback is once the pesto on top is eaten, you are left with a good bit of cream cheese. I think I will slice ...
This is excellent as spread on pita bread or cooked and cooled crescent roll dough as a base for a cold summer pizza, too. All you do is just combine the softened cream cheese and pesto and spre...
Mmmm, Mmmm, Good! I make a similar dip with salsa, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese and it's always a huge hit so I knew this one would be amazing! I made some homemade pita chips coated with ol...
Fast and easy appetizer. If you have already have the coals hot, this one will please your guests.
Even though this recipe seems too simple to be true, it is so so good. Takes 5 minutes to make but the result is delicious and gourmet. I made it in the oven and I can't wait to try it on a gr...
I hate pesto..so I don't know why I made this. But it was sooooooo good I couldn't stop eating it! Amazing!
Wow! So quick, so easy! Everyone loved it and I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks again for the great addition to my recipe box!