Ingredients43 m servings
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roll Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough into 12-inch circle on lightly floured surface. Press onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray, stretching dough as necessary to fit. Let stand 10 min.
- Mix pizza sauce and barbecue sauce; spread onto dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Bake on bottom oven rack 17 to 18 min. or until crust is golden brown.
- * Perfect Parmesan Pizza Dough recipe
- Make every last bite delicious by spreading toppings right to the edge of the crust.
- Nutrition Information Per Serving : 270 calories, 11g total fat, 5g saturated fat, 40mg cholesterol, 530mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate, 1g dietary fibre, 4g sugars, 16g protein, 4%DV vitamin A, 4%DV vitamin C, 25%DV calcium, 15%DV iron.
- Recipe nutrition information prepared by Food to Facts for Kraft Canada Inc.
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Used skim-mozz and sharp-cheddar for the cheeses. Added crisp bacon, added fresh cilantro after it came out of the oven....sooo good
If you like pizza and bbq, this recipe is amazing! I highly recommend this. It was a new twist on pizza, and we loved it!