Ingredients40 m servings 754
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; set sausage aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Add the eggs and green chiles to the skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are scrambled and set.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking pan. Place the tortillas on a counter top or other clean surface. Cover each tortillas with portions on sausage, cheese and eggs. Roll up the tortillas and place them seam side down in the baking dish.
- Heat reserved sausage drippings in the skillet. Sprinkle on the flour and stir. Add milk, stirring constantly, until the gravy begins to thicken. Pour the gravy on top of the tortilla rolls.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes, until gravy is bubbly.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 754 calories; 47.4 41.1 39 376 1928 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 43
Very good, but I would leave off the gravy and add salsa.
sauce wasn't that great...the recipe was just ok. Won't make again.
These are terrific! I added a bit of cumin and Chipotle pepper powder to the egg mixture, and some Tabasco to the gravy (we really like spicy stuff!) -- wow! I'm going to try this with bacon t...
I wanted to do something different for breakfast, so I tried these. They were pretty good, but seemed to be missing a little something - maybe sauteed onions and green peppers would be good. I u...
My family loved these. I was looking for a recipe I could roll up in foil and throw on the grill for our camping trip. I just put the gravy in the egg mixture instead of on the outside. Every...
Very good, but will alter a bit next time to better fit our tastes. My husband loved all of the sausage, but it was a little to much for me. Next time I will halve the sausage, add a few more ...
I cut the ingredients for the filling in half but kept the gravy the same amounts. I did spice up the gravy with onion powder, garlic powder, a little hot sauce, and some fresh ground pepper. I ...
This recipe was pretty good. Not a fan of gravy or salsa on my breakfast burritos so I did without.
very good. no gravy for us though. used salsa instead. i cut the recipe in half though.