Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 465
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the bacon, ground beef, and onion in the skillet until the bacon and ground beef are completely browned, 7 to 10 minutes. Drain any excess fat, and transfer to a casserole dish.
- Stir the white sugar, brown sugar, ketchup, barbeque sauce, mustard, molasses, chili powder, and black pepper together in a bowl; pour over the bacon mixture. Add the kidney beans, butter beans, and pork and beans; mix thoroughly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the liquid thickens, about 1 hour.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 465 calories; 9.4 77.5 20.6 35 1160 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 21
Super easy!! I made it for after church in the crockpot and used Busch's baked homestyle beans! Minus the brown sugar, it was a huge hit! Will definitely make it again!
Really good. Too hot - will cut back on pepper next time. But otherwise excellent.
After paying $13.00 for baked beans in a cafe, I decided to make my own. These tasted better than the cafe beans and were a fraction of the price. Great for breakfast or lunch. Also good with...
I added 1/2 lb of sweet Italian sausage, 1 crushed clove of garlic, doubled the amount of ketchup, BBQ sauce, and molasses. Cooked covered in oven @ 275 for 4 hours, stirring every hour. Absolu...
My family loved this recipe. I mixed it exactly as written but cooked them in the crockpot and they were a huge hit at the family barbecue. This recipe makes quite a large amount and the small ...
My cousin made these today for a family BBQ and everyone absolutely loved them! He was going home and there was no way he was leaving with leftovers, our family polished the dish off ! Everyo...
Most of my family doesn't like baked beans using more than one type of bean, but this was a hit and everyone loved it!!
This was a hit yesterday for Father's Day. I doubled the recipe and cooked in the crock pot. Not a drop left for leftovers.