Venison Shish Kebabs
Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 225
- Whisk the soy sauce, sugar, ginger, mustard powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Whisk in the vegetable oil, then stir in the venison cubes until evenly covered in the marinade. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 4 hours. Place the wooden skewers into water to soak.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- While the grill is heating, remove the venison from the marinade, and squeeze off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Thread the venison cubes onto the skewers, alternating with the onion, jalapeno, and bell pepper.
- Cook the skewers on the preheated grill, turning occasionally until cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 10 minutes total for medium-rare.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 225 calories; 8.8 10.5 25.5 88 447 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Ooooohhh delicious I must say! I may be only 15, but cooking this is about as fun as eating it with the family!
The marinade pairs so well with the venison. We had some leftover steaks from last fall and had to use them up. The family couldn't get enough. Melt in your mouth yum! Do not change a thing.