Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 773
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Heat pumpkin puree in a skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has evaporated and puree is thick. Stir in sugar, raisins, semolina, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg. Remove from heat.
- Lay one puff pastry sheet into the prepared baking sheet. Spread the pumpkin mixture over the pastry and cover with the remaining pastry sheet. Brush the top of the puff pastry with beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 773 calories; 32.3 112.4 12.8 31 557 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I might not ever make the custard style american pumpkin pie again! This was so easy and delicious. Sweet, but not too sweet. Definitely recommend buying higher quality commercial puff pastry...