Chocolate Chip Granola Protein Cookies
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients21 m servings 95
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray 2 nonstick muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Combine oats, trail mix, chocolate chips, raisins, and protein powder in a large bowl. Add maple-flavored syrup, honey, salt, and vanilla extract; stir until dough is thoroughly and evenly mixed.
- Press dough firmly into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, about 6 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- To bake into cookies, spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, then drop 24 equal blobs of the mixture onto the sheet, squashing each down slightly into a cookie-like thickness. You may also spread mixture in an 8-inch cake pan to make bars, but baking time may increase to 10 minutes due to increased thickness of the dough.
- Look for a trail mix containing soybeans, sunflower seeds, almonds, and pepitas or similar.
Per Serving: 95 calories; 2.6 11.2 7.9 2 95 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1