Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 80 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (8 dozen cookies)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine powdered sugar and shortening in a large bowl; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, salt, water, vanilla and almond extracts. Using a spoon, stir in flour until well mixed. Stir in ground nuts.
- Fit cookie press with desired template. Fill cookie press; press dough onto ungreased baking sheets. Press almond slices onto the center of the cookies, if desired.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until set, but not brown. Cool one minute. Remove to cooling rack.
- * 1 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening equals 1 stick Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
- TIP: If dough becomes too soft, refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm.
Per Serving: 80 calories; 5 g fat; 7.3 g carbohydrates; 1.1 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 14 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1