Coffee Spice Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
Crisco Baking Sticks®
"Coffee and spice and everything nice--that's what these tasty cookies are made of."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients23 m servings 54 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (4 dozen cookies)
- Dissolve instant coffee in hot water. Beat shortening, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and coffee mixture in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Mix in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Divide dough into two equal parts. Shape each half into a roll 7-inches long by 1-1/2-inches in diameter. Roll in chocolate decorator bits, pressing lightly. Wrap tightly. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Cut rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices 1-inch apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until set. Cool on rack.
- *1/2 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening equals 1/2 stick Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
Per Serving: 54 calories; 2.4 g fat; 7.3 g carbohydrates; 0.5 g protein; 4 mg cholesterol; 25 mg sodium. Full nutrition