Ingredients30 m servings 131 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Dissolve coffee crystals in milk. Combine brown sugar, shortening and vanilla; beat at medium speed until well blended. Add egg and coffee; beat well.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Add to shortening mixture; beat at low speed just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. Drop dough by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and just set. Place 1 candy in center of each cookie. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling racks to cool completely.
- * 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening equals 3/4 stick Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
Per Serving: 131 calories; 7.2 g fat; 15.8 g carbohydrates; 1.4 g protein; 6 mg cholesterol; 89 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These are really good cookies, but they are not much different than your typical chocolate chip cookie. However, I did change it just a little. I didn't put walnuts in because my boys don't li...
These cookies turned out pretty good. I did double the amount of instant coffee because I wanted the coffee flavor to stand out, and it seemed to me like a perfect amount. I did not add any nu...