Ingredients30 m servings 210 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine shortening, brown sugar, sugar, eggs and vanilla in bowl of electric mixer; beat at medium speed until well blended.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt and baking powder in medium bowl; add to shortening mixture at low speed until well blended. Stir in with spoon, one at a time, oats, white chocolate, semisweet chocolate, cherries and nuts.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls of dough 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheets; transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.
- * 1 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening equals 1 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening
Per Serving: 210 calories; 9.6 g fat; 28.7 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 119 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
I’m telling you, Crisco puts out some darned good cookie recipes! This is the second one I’ve tried recently and it is yet another that hit it out of the ball park! And for once, Hubs and I bo...
These were VERY good. You can use chips if you don't feel like chopping chocolate, but I like the chunks- they go better with the cookie, I think. Big hit at the office.
YOU HAVE TO TRY THESE!!! I had to improvise because I didn't have everything, but these are AMAZING cookies. I used dried cranberries instead of cherries, chopped walnuts instead of almonds, and...
These are kind of like an oatmeal cookie with everything. I normally don't care for dried cherries so I chopped them the size of raisins. That worked well for me. I did chop the chocolate also, ...
Very yummy indeed! Recipe made a lot of cookies! All I had was old fashioned oats and I used them anyway, not a problem at all! The cranberries added just the right moisture and enhanced the cho...
I replaced half of the shortening with butter simply because I enjoy butter in my cookie recipes. I also replaced a 1/3 cup of flour with cocoa. It gave the cookies a more chocolatey flavor that...