Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 4 m servings 157 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings (3 dozen cookies)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Combine oats, 1 1/2 cups flour, brown sugar, shortening, water, baking soda and salt in large bowl; stir with spoon until well blended. Reserve 1 cup. Press remaining into bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Remove pan to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate chips.
- Combine caramel topping and remaining 1/4 cup flour. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over chocolate chips to within 1/4 inch of pan edges. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Return to oven. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Loosen from sides of pan with knife. Remove pan to cooling rack to cool. Cool completely.
- Cut into bars about 2 x 1 1/2 inches.
- * 3/4 cup Crisco® Butter Shortening equals 3/4 stick Crisco® Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening Sticks
Per Serving: 157 calories; 7.9 g fat; 20.3 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 60 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1