Ingredients35 m servings 853
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Cool and crumble into a bowl. Stir in the gouda cheese, parsley, and Dijon mustard. Set filling aside.
- Place the ground beef into a mixing bowl with the bread crumbs, egg, chopped garlic, and garlic powder. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Mix until evenly blended, and form into 4 very thin patties.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide the filling in half and spread each half onto a patty. Top filling with remaining patties to make 2 stuffed burgers. Press and seal edges tightly together to keep the filling enclosed.
- Cook stuffed burgers on the preheated grill until the patties are cooked to your desired degree of doneness and the cheese has melted, 3 to 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Serve on toasted hamburger buns.
Per Serving: 853 calories; 48.9 37.1 61.8 296 1365 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
BEST BURGER I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!! Perfect combination to use up some Gouda Cheese. My husband was skeptical at first but later admitted that, "Gouda is Good!!!" Thank you for sharing your w...
Take the advice. Make sure the patties are THIN! Soooo good!
I give this a 4 for flavor (we like things strongly flavored) but a 5 for the idea. I think it's fun to serve a burger like this. I skipped the breadcrumbs and egg, and just used garlic powder i...
Hmmm as we say overhere very leker I also added some Blue Cheese and Mature Cheddar Cheese with the Gouda. Its a great recipe as it is T/U John