Ingredients35 m servings 853
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Cool and crumble into a bowl. Stir in the gouda cheese, parsley, and Dijon mustard. Set filling aside.
- Place the ground beef into a mixing bowl with the bread crumbs, egg, chopped garlic, and garlic powder. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Mix until evenly blended, and form into 4 very thin patties.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Divide the filling in half and spread each half onto a patty. Top filling with remaining patties to make 2 stuffed burgers. Press and seal edges tightly together to keep the filling enclosed.
- Cook stuffed burgers on the preheated grill until the patties are cooked to your desired degree of doneness and the cheese has melted, 3 to 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Serve on toasted hamburger buns.
Per Serving: 853 calories; 48.9 37.1 61.8 296 1365 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
BEST BURGER I'VE HAD IN A LONG TIME!!! Perfect combination to use up some Gouda Cheese. My husband was skeptical at first but later admitted that, "Gouda is Good!!!" Thank you for sharing your w...
I give this a 4 for flavor (we like things strongly flavored) but a 5 for the idea. I think it's fun to serve a burger like this. I skipped the breadcrumbs and egg, and just used garlic powder i...
Hmmm as we say overhere very leker I also added some Blue Cheese and Mature Cheddar Cheese with the Gouda. Its a great recipe as it is T/U John