Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 25 m servings 230 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Trim all fat from skirt steak. Rub garlic over surface of meat; discard garlic. Score steak: diagonally slash steak in 1/2-inch intervals; then diagonally slash again in the opposite direction to form diamond-shaped cuts. Brush Worcestershire sauce over meat. Place in a bowl; cover and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
- Grill or broil skirt steak to medium doneness, about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Let steak stand for 5 minutes to firm up. Slice 1/4-inch thick on the diagonal. Cut into strips about 1 1/2- to 2-inches long.
- Prepare Wacky Mac according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water. Place in large salad bowl. Add skirt steak, tomatoes, scallions, chile and cilantro. Toss gently but well.
- Combine chicken broth, oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper in a cup. Stir well. Pour over salad. Toss gently but well.
- Note: If jalapeno chile tastes mild, add a pinch of crushed red pepper flakes to the salad.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 4.9 g fat; 34.1 g carbohydrates; 13.4 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 246 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1