Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 297 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine potatoes, onions, garlic powder and 1 cup cheese.
- Place crust on baking sheet; spread with potato mixture to within 1/2 inch of edge. Fold over edge of pastry to partially cover potato mixture.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with chives.
- Food Facts: If you haven't tried one of the varieties of sweet onions--Vidalia, Maui, Texas Sweet or Walla Walla--you don't know what you're missing. Mild, juicy and super sweet, these onions are delicious when used either raw or cooked.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with fresh fruit salad.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 21.7 g fat; 26.9 g carbohydrates; 9.3 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 338 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1