Ingredients1 h servings 190 cals
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Place the carrots and onion on one side of the pan, and the beets on the other side. Spray the vegetables with cooking spray. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Roast the vegetables in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then uncover pan and roast until browned and tender, about 20 more minutes.
- Whisk together the honey, ground chipotle pepper, Dijon mustard, olive oil, tea, apple cider vinegar, and salt until the mixture is smooth and the salt has dissolved. Place the roasted carrots, onion, and beets into a large bowl, and pour the dressing over the vegetables. Gently toss vegetables to coat with dressing.
- To serve, place 1 cup of arugula on each of 5 salad plates, then top with 1 cup of the dressed vegetables and 1/2 ounce of goat cheese.
Per Serving: 190 calories; 7.5 g fat; 26.5 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 284 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
The veggies can be cooked at 400 for about 30 minutes, and they'll be done. The dressing was easy to make, and tastes great. I served this on red leaf lettuce without the cheese. Wonderful, c...
This recipe is delicious! I substituted balsamic vinegar for the apple cider vinegar. It went nicely with pan seared salmon and a glass of red wine.
This salad looks nasty but its ok or call it good.....I think that its very tasty.....
I really liked this- no changes except that I didn't peel the beets and it didn't make any difference. I served it over romaine lettuce. I had never had anything like this before and I didn't ...
First time I ever had roasted vegetables, and loved them. This has become my favorite vegetable dish.
No need to roast veg so long. 15 covered and 15 uncovered @ 450. Added balsamic to dressing for extra kick. Love how the tea mellowed the flavor.
This was fabulous and a big hit at a recent BBQ. didn't have chipotle, so I used ground ancho power and some cayenne as a substitute. Also didn't have apple cider vinegar so i used white cham...