Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 255 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (12 spring rolls)
- PEANUT SAUCE: Combine soy sauce, oil, water, peanut butter, rice wine vinegar, ginger, honey and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Set aside.
- SPRING ROLLS: Mix rice noodles, carrot, bean sprouts, cucumber and cilantro. Divide into 12 equal portions. Place one portion of mixture along one long side of a wrapper.
- Dampen edges of wrapper, fold the bottom of the wrapper over the top of the ingredients, fold in sides and roll up like a burrito. Repeat with remaining wrappers.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Place rolls seam side down in skillet; cook on each side 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Remove from skillet and drain on paper towels. Keep warm.
- Serve spring rolls with warm peanut sauce for dipping.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 17.4 g fat; 23.1 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 0 mg cholesterol; 513 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1