Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 400
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Mix until evenly moistened, then press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned and smells toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Place the chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil. When the cream has come to a boil, remove from the heat immediately and pour over the chocolate chips; whisk until smooth. Stir in the optional rum. Pour evenly over the graham cracker layer.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Place an even layer of marshmallows on top of the chocolate. Broil until the marshmallows are lightly toasted, about 1 minute. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened, about 45 minutes. Cut into bars using a pizza cutter sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Per Serving: 400 calories; 22.2 50.9 3.1 48 185 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This is a very good recipe! But be very CAUTIOUS when putting the marshmallows under the broiler! Mine had 45 seconds left of the minute that was re amended with the broiler on low and six inche...
This was a pretty good recipe, however, I highly recommend using mini marshmallows instead of large marshmallows. The mini marshmallows brown less quickly and more evenly and they are also easie...
Teenagers (6 of them; 15-19 years old) rated this 10 stars. I didn't taste it - it looked like a cavity in the making and I don't like marshmallows. They ate the 13X9 tray in an hour. Not kiddin...
This was delicious! My family gobbled it up! The only thing I did different was used mini marshmallows and it worked perfectly. I put it back in the fridge for the night and the next day we dec...
I made this as stated in the recipe. These were much better the next day at room temperature! Very good - a little too much chocolate, but very tasty. Thanks for the recipe.
I made this today and it was a big hit! I did a few things differently. I wanted mine to be a pie so I used a graham cracker pie crust. This cut out a step too, so that much easier! I also used ...
If I had to make it better, I would use milk chocolate chips for the ganache. This is because I am not a huge fan of dark chocolate and it doesn't fully taste like an actual s'more because you w...