Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients56 m servings 167
Original recipe yields 36 servings (36 marshmallows)
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on a work surface.
- Place graham cracker crumbs in a bowl. Place peanuts in a separate bowl.
- Insert 1 pretzel stick into each marshmallow, almost all the way through.
- Melt chocolate coating in a microwave-safe 2-cup glass measuring cup in 15-second intervals, stirring after each melting, 1 to 3 minutes. Dip the marshmallows into the melted chocolate; pull out and twirl to remove excess coating.
- Spoon graham cracker crumbs over the coated marshmallows; turn to let excess crumbs fall into the bowl. Repeat with peanuts. Set s'mores on the waxed paper to dry, about 35 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You can embellish with any nuts or sprinkles you prefer.
- You can play around with this and drizzle with different colors of candy coatings, different sprinkles, etc. Sometimes I even dip them in caramel, let them dry, then dip them in chocolate!
Per Serving: 167 calories; 6.8 27.1 3 0 209 Full nutrition