Ingredients1 h servings 428 cals
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain. Stir in salsa and seasoning mix; simmer on low heat 10 min., stirring occasionally. Spread 1/2 cup onto bottom of 8-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 2 tortillas.
- Top with layers of 1/2 cup meat mixture, half the beans, 1/2 cup cheese and 2 tortillas. Repeat layers. Top with remaining meat mixture and cheese; cover.
- Bake 30 min.; uncover. Let stand 5 min. before serving.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with a crisp green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
- Special Extra: Add 1 can (11 oz.) corn, drained, or 1 cup sliced black olives to meat mixture before using as directed.
- Special Extra: Spread 1/3 of 16-oz. can TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans onto each tortilla layer before covering with meat mixture.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 22.8 g fat; 32.2 g carbohydrates; 24.1 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 1224 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
The new kraft cheese with a touch of philly is my new favorite cheese!! I did use refried beans instead of whole pinto beans and used large burrito style tortillas so I just layered one tortilla...
This was pretty good- seriously man or kid food, but yummy. I added black olives on the top and queso in the layers. Also, I used black beans instead of pinto based on personal preference. My...