Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 277 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 cups)
- Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook sausage in deep large skillet on medium-high heat 10 to 12 min. or until done, stirring occasionally. Drain; return sausage to skillet. Add spinach and tomatoes; cook 2 min. or until spinach is wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add sausage mixture and cheeses; mix lightly.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Substitute ground beef or turkey for the Italian sausage.
- Prepare using penne pasta.
- Prepare using regular KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese.
- Nutritional Information (Per Serving)
- Calories : 240; Cholesterol: 30 mg ; Total fat: 10 g; Sodium: 700 mg; Carbohydrate: 24 g;
- Dietary fiber: 2 g; Protein: 14 g
Per Serving: 277 calories; 12.3 g fat; 24.9 g carbohydrates; 15.2 g protein; 30 mg cholesterol; 585 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very easy, very tasty. I had a pound of sausage and no ideas for dinner when I spotted this. The only addition I made was a tbsp each of dried basil and oregano. I also just used regular mozzare...