Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients11 h 10 m servings 510 cals
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9-inch cheesecake)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs, butter, 1/4 cup of sugar, and flour together in a bowl; press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake the crust until lightly browned, about 8 minutes; allow to cool in the pan. Raise the oven temperature to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese with 1 3/4 cup of sugar, lemon peel, lemon juice, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined. Beat in the eggs and egg yolks, one at a time, until the filling is free of lumps; gently fold in the whipped cream.
- Bake in the 450-degree oven for 12 minutes, then reduce oven heat to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Bake until set, about 1 1/2 hours. Remove the cheesecake gently and carefully from the oven, and allow to cool to room temperature while still in pan; refrigerate overnight. Release the pan and gently remove to slice and serve the cheesecake.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 36.6 g fat; 38.8 g carbohydrates; 8.7 g protein; 180 mg cholesterol; 359 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Wonderful cheesecake! I would have given this 5 stars, but I don't think you need to pre-bake the crust - my crust turned out a bit overcooked. Also, when I got to the point of the recipe to add...