Ingredients1 h servings 440
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Place a large skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the turkey sausage, onion, green bell pepper, mushrooms, and garlic until the turkey is no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Spread the turkey mixture into the prepared pie plate.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl with the milk, and stir in the biscuit mix. Pour the mixture over the turkey mixture in the pie dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese topping is browned and the pie filling is thickened and bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 440 calories; 26.7 15.5 35 213 1366 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe caught my eye because I wanted to make a breakfast casserole but I was out of bread... :) I excluded mushrooms and substituted broccoli for the green bell pepper and I used 4 eggs i...
tasty.. I used homemade turkey chorizo sausage. Next time I'll add a bit more egg.. this is very meaty
I also keyed in on this recipe since I wanted to do a bake with sausage and eggs. It was pretty good, though I made quite a few changes, using 3/4 lb pork sausage, no pepper/mushroom/garlic, 4 e...
This was a hit with my family, although I changed it up a bit. I didn't have spicy sausage, so used the bulk maple turkey sausage (from the Rootcellar)and didn't have mushrooms. I used a yellow ...