Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 322
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk rice flour, soy flour, sugar, and salt together in a bowl; stir in pumpkin, oil, and eggs.
- Mix rice cereal and baking powder together in a bowl; stir into pumpkin mixture until batter is combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- You can use any other gluten-free flour in place of the soy flour. You can substitute raisins for the chocolate chips.
Per Serving: 322 calories; 15.1 43 6.9 31 517 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The taste of these muffins is ok. There are no starches really, just heavy flours. The notes say to use any gf flour in place of the ones listed. I used 3/4 c of sorghum flour plus 1/4 cup of b...