Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 797
- To make sauce: melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour until smooth, Cook and stir 5 minutes, then gradually stir in broth, milk and white wine. Cook on low until sauce thickens fully, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Mix together onion, cracker crumbs, crab meat, parsley, and 1/4 cup of the sauce.
- Pound chicken breasts to 1/4 inch thickness. Spoon 1/4 of the crab mixture on the edge of each chicken breast; roll up. Place chicken rolls in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish, fold side down, then top with remaining white sauce.
- Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) or until chicken juices run clear, about 1 hour. Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered, until the cheese is lightly browned, about 5 minutes more.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 797 calories; 43.4 43.4 51.6 188 1221 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
This is an awesome recipe. I subed asiago cheese and it killed!
I try to read the top reviews and bottom reviews on any new recipe I make. There were some reviews on this one that said there wasn't much flavor to the sauce. I will agree. One, the cooking tim...
Yum is right! I only made one serving and had a bit too much crab (leftover from crab leg dinner) and I stink at flattening chicken breasts so it was sloppy - but the taste was fantastic! The on...
This was very good! I thought I might need to double the sauce, but it was just fine as is. If I make it again I would put dill in the sauce maybe....
I'm not a cook and usually feel little intimidated by the kitchen but this dish was fun to cook and turned out great. I thought it unusual that the recipe didn't call for spices of any kind so I...
I am delighted to see that this delicious recipe is still being submitted by new generations of cooks! I was looking for it on the BH&G website to send to a friend, and this page showed up onli...
The sauce on this dish is very good. Does need some seasoning though. Added some salt and pepper once it was thickened. Used Parmesean cheese on the top and sprinkled with paprika for color. ...