Ingredients1 h servings 991
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Set out four ramekins measuring 4 inches across the tops.
- Combine the sugar, cornstarch, salt, and 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon. Place the mixed berries in a bowl. Sprinkle the mixture over the berries and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle lemon juice over the berries.
- Cut out pie tops from the prepared crust by turning a ramekin upside down on the crust. Cut out four 4-inch circles of dough using the ramekins as a guide.
- Pour 1 cup of berry mixture into each ramekin, making sure to scoop up plenty of the sugar and spices with it. Reserve the remaining berry mixture.
- Dot each filled ramekin with butter, and top with the pie crusts. Cut four slits in each crust. Place the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
- Mix the remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon into the reserved berry mixture. Microwave for 1 minute to make a berry sauce; stir. Serve the pies with the berry sauce.
- Cook's Note
- You can substitute Splenda® for the sugar, if desired. Use any combination of fresh or frozen berries that you like; slice strawberries, if you use them, and don't thaw frozen fruit.
Per Serving: 991 calories; 38.4 157.8 8.6 15 698 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 14
These were a hit, and my 9 year old daughter was able to help since they're so easy to make. I didn't use the sauce since the pies are perfect on their own, but I think it would make a nice ice...
Recipe Group Selection: 04, May 2013 ~ DELICIOUS! We loved it! I really liked it and I am not a crust lover, at all. I could handle the piece on top. I only had 4 cups of berries, so I made...
I altered this quite a bit to suit my needs, but it was still quite nice, and super easy. Used a mixture of strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and peaches because that's what I...
Really easy and extremely yummy. I didn't save the extra berries, just made another pie instead. I also made my own pie crust. The presentation of little pies just looks so beautiful. Next time ...
I used this recipe exactly as directed for the pie filling the way that I made the pies was slightly different because I made mini pies using a muffin pan. The filling was wonderful, easy, and g...
Recipe Group selection for May 4, 2013 - This is very good but I thought the cinnamon was too aggressive for the mixed fruit I was using. Next time I would use less. I made the Flaky Food Pr...
Made these for Recipe Group...DELICIOUS! I happened to have some mini pie pans and decided to use those instead of the ramekins, so I could make a bottom crust as well. The whole family devoured...