Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 32 m servings 780 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings (6 chicken breasts)
- Combine oil, honey, ancho chile powder, garlic, and hot sauce in a bowl; whisk together. Place chicken breasts in a large resealable plastic bag; pour in marinade and close bag. Marinate in refrigerator, 3 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet. Place corn in a shallow baking pan. Brush with canola oil; season with salt and pepper. Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until corn is roasted and brown, about 25 minutes. Continue baking until sweet potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes more.
- Allow corn and sweet potatoes to cool until easy to handle, about 20 minutes. Cut kernels from ears of corn; transfer half to a blender. Peel and cube sweet potatoes; add to the blender. Add cream; puree. Transfer mash to a bowl; stir in the remaining corn. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and keep warm.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove chicken from bag and place on preheated grill; discard remaining marinade. Cook until no longer pink at the bone and the juices run clear, about 6 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into 3 equal pieces; serve on top of sweet potato-corn mash.
- Editor's Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 780 calories; 37.5 g fat; 62.9 g carbohydrates; 50.4 g protein; 141 mg cholesterol; 288 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This was a pretty tasty meal but it needed a minor tweak to the sweet potatoes and there needs to be a measurement for the oil used in the marinade. I used 1 tablespoon because it didn't specif...