Ingredients40 m servings 367
- Combine the basil, garlic, 1/4 cup pine nuts, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup olive oil, and lemon juice in a food processor and blend until well combined and has the texture of fresh pesto; set aside.
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta in boiling water until cooked yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes; drain. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil over the pasta and toss to coat; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Roast the pine nuts in the skillet until lightly browned; remove to a plate and set aside. Add the asparagus, zucchini, Kalamata olives, roasted red pepper, and sun-dried tomatoes to the skillet; cook and stir until hot, 5 to 7 minutes. Stir the pine nuts into the vegetable mixture. Add the pasta and about 1/4 cup of the pesto, or more to your liking, to the skillet and toss to combine. Serve in bowls topped with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Editor's Note
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the pesto ingredients. The actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 367 calories; 20.6 34.4 12.6 9 413 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 23
This was SO GOOD. Definitely will make again. It wasn't that time consuming, either. The only changes I made were to omit the olives and substitute green beans for asparagus. I especially loved ...
This was pretty tasty, and makes great leftovers if there's only two of you. I was lazy and used prepared pesto from a jar, and I also increased the veggies to a cup of each. I wasn't in the m...
We thought this was delicious! I did use my own homemade pesto sauce that I had in the freezer, which is very similar to the one in the recipe, except for the lemon juice. Also, I didn't measure...
Really good recipe. At first I wasn't sure but the more I ate, the better it got!
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Creative combination of flavors and ingredients. Absolutely delicious.