Ingredients35 m servings 235
- In a shallow bowl, combine chili powder, brown sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Sprinkle both sides of pork with spice mixture.
- Prepare a grill to medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill pork until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees F, 4 to 5 minutes per side. Grill pineapple (if using fresh) and jalapeno until lightly charred, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Remove chops from grill and let rest 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice pineapple and finely dice jalapeno. In a medium bowl, combine pineapple, jalapeno, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt.
- *Or substitute any store-purchased fruit salsa.
- Serving Suggestions: Bell peppers or zucchini, cooked on the grill with the rest of the meal, would be an easy and flavorful side dish. Grill-warmed tortillas would be nice, too. You can also make the recipe using bone-in center rib chops or boneless chops. You can make the salsa with grilled peaches, nectarines or mangoes. If you like, add chopped onion or cilantro to the salsa. Likewise, feel free to play with the rub ingredients to make the mixture your own.
Per Serving: 235 calories; 8.7 12.8 26.1 65 369 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I loved this! I used canned pineapple tidbits, so I couldn't actually grill my pineapple, and I didn't grill my jalapeno pepper either, but it was still absolutely delicious! We will definitely ...
So yummy! I thought I would have leftovers, but we all just couldn't get enough of it. My kids were fighting over the last piece. And honestly, if my kids were fighting over it, you know it w...
my husband and I really liked this. The sweet taste of the pineapple was perfect to counterbalance the heat of the peppers. I will be making this again.
Oh my goodness. This dish was delish. We had to pan fry them but it was still wonderful. Sweet, spicy, bold flavors!! We are adding this to our permanent list of monthly meals!!! Thank you :) O...