Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 740
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat water on stove at medium temperature, add red peppers. Boil until peppers soften (about 7-10 minutes). While red peppers soften, chop onion, cilantro and mix together. Mix the two cheeses together in a bowl.
- When red peppers soften, transfer them into blender. Add 2 cups of the same boiled water, salt, and garlic to blender. Blend for 2-3 minutes. Using a bowl and a strainer, strain this mixture to remove seeds and remaining skin. Add 1 cup of HERDEZ(R) Salsa Casera to mixture. Mix well.
- Add grapeseed oil to skillet and heat. Soften tortillas in grapeseed oil for 10-20 sec. Set on paper towel until all tortillas are done.
- Dip tortillas into red sauce and lay on flat surface, add crab and roll. Place rolled tortillas into a 9 x 13 pan. Use remaining red sauce to cover rolled tortillas. Pour 1/2 cup of remaining HERDEZ(R) salsa over mixture. Sprinkle cheese over the salsa. Pour remaining 1/2 cups of HERDEZ(R) salsa over cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle the onion and cilantro mixture over the cheese. Drizzle the Mexican cream over mixture.
- Mix together mashed avocado, diced onions, diced tomatoes, lime juice and HERDEZ(R) salsa verde. Serve with guacamole, if desired.
You might also like
- If Mexican cream is not available, sour cream with some heavy cream added may be used.
Per Serving: 740 calories; 45.5 59.9 24.5 98 2337 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1