Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 297 cals
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Add uncooked carne asada to large bowl. Add garlic, salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon of fresh lime juice, orange juice, basil leaves, honey, olive oil, 1/2 cup red onion to meat. Mix together completely and marinate 5 minutes.
- Add marinated meat to grill on medium to high heat. Brush the marinade over meat and cook until well done.
- Grill cactus on both sides medium heat, 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove meat and cactus from grill and sliced in very thin pieces.
- Warm tortillas on grill. Place warmed tortilla on plate. Add carne asada to center of tortilla.
- Add to the center, remaining red onion, cactus, cilantro, green onions, remaining 1 tablespoon of lime juice, and salsa.
- Serve with guacamole, if desired.
Per Serving: 297 calories; 11.6 g fat; 29.7 g carbohydrates; 10.6 g protein; 20 mg cholesterol; 1872 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was good, but I did add about 1 tablespoon of my homemade taco seasoning because it seemed a bit bland.