Ingredients25 m servings
- Brush steak with 1 tablespoon Chipotle Honey Dressing.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin slices.
- Divide spinach, cucumber, red onion and red pepper on two large plates.
- Arrange sliced steak on top of each.
- Drizzle with Chipotle Honey Mustard Dressing, to taste.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and onions, if desired.
- Chipotle Honey Mustard Dressing:
- Whisk together 1/4 cup light mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons each whole grain mustard, Dijon-style mustard, honey and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon chipotle chile powder. Makes about 3/4 cups.
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
A solid tasty dinner. You can make the steak as you like and the honey mustard dressing is excellent for this salad and a recipe that I will use in other dishes. This meet my requirement of a fi...
Maybe because it was the first grilling of the season but it tasted great. I've made the dressing again for other salads. Looked twice the canned fried onions? never found them.
I marinated my steaks using a balsamic vinigar recipe. Great recipe! Definitely saving this to make for company.
Great different use of leftover steak, different from the usual steak salad with lettuce. Dressing has a nice kick to it.
Made exactly as described. My husband said it was restaurant quality, and I agree. I pre-cut the veges and and made the dressing ahead. I served the salad with a caramelized onion and mushro...