Skewered Steak and Vegetable Salad
made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut steak into eight 1-inch cubes. Thread 2 cubes of steak on 4 (6-inch) skewers. Brush with sauce; refrigerate 15 to 20 minutes, discard remaining sauce.
- Grill or broil steak kabobs to desired doneness.
- Season mushrooms with garlic powder and saute in oil in small nonstick skillet over medium- high heat 4 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine romaine, carrots and broccoli in large bowl. Toss with Lite Balsamic and Caper Vinaigrette, to taste.
- Divide salad on 2 large plates. Arrange mushrooms and steak kabobs on top of each. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Lite Balsamic and Caper Vinaigrette
- Whisk together 3/4 cup prepared light balsamic dressing and 2 tablespoons capers, coarsely chopped, until blended. Makes about 1 cup.