Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat grill. In a shallow dish combine the lime juice and zest, olive oil and cumin.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers; discard marinade.
- Grill just until shrimp are cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Roughly chop shrimp if desired.
- Combine the Taco Ranch Dressing, sour cream and shredded cheese included in the Dole Southwest Salad Kit.
- Spread some of the mixture over each warm tortilla, top with shrimp and serve with Dole Southwest Salad, salsa, cheese, sour cream, tomato and olives.
- Garnish with tortilla strips included in package.
- Serve with lime wedges.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 24.2 31.6 31.1 196 950 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Added cilantro and Used guacamole and other basic toppings instead of dole mix but came out great!!