Ingredients45 m servings 266
- Whisk together 3 tablespoons cider vinegar, molasses, olive oil, allspice, salt and pepper.
- Arrange chicken in 11x7-inch dish pour marinade over, turning chicken to coat. Cover; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discard marinade. Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center. Keep covered and warm.
- Combine remaining vinegar and honey in bowl; stir. Cook bacon over moderate heat, large skillet, stirring, until crisp. Crumble bacon. Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon fat.
- Heat bacon fat over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking ; cook caraway seeds, stirring until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add coleslaw, vinegar mixture and salt and pepper to taste and cook, stirring, until cabbage is just wilted about 1 minute.
- Remove skillet from heat; add green onions and bacon. Toss together. Plate slaw on 6 different dishes and place cooked chicken on top of slaw to serve.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 15.6 14.9 16 53 566 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Made this tonight for our family (including 3 boys 7,5,2). I usually don't stick too close to the recipe, but wanted to this time so that I could write an accurate review (only changes I made ...
This is awesome. Different spin on cole slaw....did not use caraway seeds....but everything else exactly. Chicken was tender and very flavorful. I did marinate it longer than 30 minutes. Definit...