Ingredients25 m servings 338
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic with 1 tablespoon provided sesame ginger dressing in small sauce pan. Bring to boil and reduce to 1/3.
- Heat the grill or grill pan over medium-high heat; brush grill lightly with oil or spray with non-stick vegetable cooking spray.
- Baste chicken with pineapple mixture. Grill chicken, turning once (and continuing to baste), 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
- Slice chicken. Place salad blend in large bowl with provided accompaniments and toss with remaining dressing.
- Arrange salad on plates; top with bell pepper, onion, and chicken.
Per Serving: 338 calories; 10.9 23.6 34.5 91 614 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was delicious! I'm a college student and a first-time-ish cook and this was super simple, easy, and tastes just as good as something you could get at a restaurant. The only thing I would ha...
I changed things up a little to satisfy my house full of picky eaters...The biggest change, I made everything separate and added the options of bacon bits and shredded cheese (cheddar in my hous...