Wilted Arugula Pork Salad
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Brush pork chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with Cajun seasoning, to taste. Grill or broil until pork is no longer pink.
- Saute arugula in remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until just wilted. Season with salt, to taste.
- Arrange arugula and pork chops on 2 large plates. Spoon Cran-Apple Salsa Dressing over pork, to taste. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
- Cran-Apple Salsa Dressing
- Whisk together 1 can (8 oz.) jellied cranberry sauce, 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and diced, 1/4 cup cider vinegar, 1/4 cup water, 3 tablespoons sliced green onions, 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon minced jalapeno chile, 1 teaspoon grated orange peel, salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste until blended. Makes about 1-3/4 cups.