Ingredients30 m servings 49 cals
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except peppers; spoon into peppers.
- Place, filled-sides up, on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Substitute: Substitute 3 large red, yellow or green bell peppers, each cut into 6 triangles, for the jalapeno pepper halves. Top with cheese mixture before baking as directed.
- Special Extra: Add 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne) to the cream cheese mixture before spooning into peppers.
- Substitute: Prepare using KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese or KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- How to Handle Fresh Chile Peppers: When handling fresh chile peppers, be sure to wear disposable rubber or clear plastic gloves to avoid irritating your skin. Never touch your eyes, nose or mouth when handling the peppers. If you've forgotten to wear the gloves and feel a burning sensation in your hands, apply a baking soda and water paste to the affected area. After rinsing the paste off, you should feel some relief.
Per Serving: 49 calories; 4.2 g fat; 1.6 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 86 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 16
These are awesome. I have made them many times for parties, however, I boil my jalapenos for approximately 5 minutes prior to stuffing. It takes a little bite out of the pepper and makes it so...
I have made these twice now and will probably make them again and again while I have hot peppers in my garden. Last night, a friend who was here for dinner, asked me if she could have the 3 tha...
Easy, cost effective and delicious! Wear gloves (surgical or plastic) when making these especially if you wear contacts...trust me!
These are awsome. I've made them a few times for family parties and they always disappear!
I made these and they were a hit! My mother and aunt (both born and raised in Poland) have never eaten jalapeños and don't really do spicy (unlike me), so I did as another reviewer suggested and...