Ingredients7 m servings 266 cals
- Layer chips, beans and cheese on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is melted, rotating plate after each minute.
- Top with tomatoes, onions and lettuce.
- Special Extra: Treat the olive lovers in your crowd by adding layer of 1 drained can (2.25 ounce) sliced black olives with the tomatoes and onions.
- How to Make a Single Serving of Nachos: Prepare as directed, using small microwaveable plate and 1/4 of each of the remaining ingredients, and reducing the microwave time to 15 to 30 sec. or until cheese is melted.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 14.7 g fat; 22.4 g carbohydrates; 10.8 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 475 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I added a tablespoon of homemade taco seasoning to my refried beans and I mixed a couple tablespoons each of salsa and reduced fat sour cream and spooned it on the top. My husband and I shared t...
One star for blatant corporate placement. Why would anyone buy KRAFT shredded cheese or Taco Bell refried beans when you can find the identical products for less money and without all the chem...