Ingredients1 h 45 m servings 461
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Place the rosemary leaves, lemon juice, butter, garlic, soy sauce, and hot pepper sauce into the work bowl of a food processor, and pulse several times to form a paste.
- Rub the rosemary-lemon mixture underneath the skin of the chicken breast halves, and place chicken into a large Dutch oven. Arrange potatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms, tomato, prunes, and olives around the chicken. Pour the white wine and chicken broth over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink at the bone and the potatoes are tender, about 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring chicken and vegetables with pan juices after 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer, inserted into the thickest part of a chicken breast and not touching bone, should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 461 calories; 15 37.9 42.6 110 693 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
My extraordinarily picky hubby stated, this is a meal I would pay $50 in a restaurant for. He ate all the leftovers, this is a feat not frequently accomplished in my home!
I didn't have mushrooms and did not add the tomato, but it was excellent without them. Will definite add to my favorite recipes.
There was no indication in the recipe whether to cover or not; I chose not and the chicken did not cook. Half an hour after the appointed time I gave up and broiled them to finish them. Carrot a...