Ingredients55 m servings 395 cals
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a tube pan.
- Flatten each dinner roll into a circle, then place about 1/2 teaspoonful blackberry jam onto the center of the dough. Roll the filled dough into a ball, then transfer the dough into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Combine the corn syrup, butter, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Pour over the baked rolls, and allow syrup to be absorbed before removing from the pan. To remove from the pan, run a paring knife between the bread and the edge of the pan. Hold the pan on its side and gently tap the sides of the pan against the counter to loosen it. Cover the pan with a plate or cooling rack, and invert it to tip the bread out of the pan and onto the plate.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 8.7 g fat; 70.5 g carbohydrates; 9.8 g protein; 11 mg cholesterol; 503 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Saw this recipe yesterday and since I had all the ingredients, I made it up this morning for work. I make my own jam and had about a cup leftover from last year's bounty. Well, it never made i...
Oh, man, this is dangerous. I used Rhodes dinner rolls which, in my opinion, are the best frozen rolls out there. I opted to add a tiny bit of cream cheese (maybe a scant teaspoon) to the center...
really easy! and really good! i used refridgerated biscuits and blueberry jam because thats what i had. i also didn't have corn syrup so i made my own icing by mixing melted butter, powdered sug...
My family devoured these right out of the oven! I think it survived maybe 15 minutes and then poof gone! I did have to change some things. I never have the frozen dinner rolls so I used some whi...
I added a dallop of cream cheese to each dallop of Blackberry Jam and it was wonderful!
yum. yum. yum. This was so easy. I used Smucker's 3 berry jam and Bridgeford rolls. I bought dark corn syrup; the sauce is amazing. These were great. Thanks for the great recipe.
My wife makes homemade blackberry jam. Wow, the results were wonderful. We used Rhodes Rolls. They were gone so fast, I was hoping for some leftovers. Next time, I will have to set some asid...