Ingredients25 m servings 79 cals
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Spread the walnuts onto a baking sheet, and toast until the nuts start to turn golden brown and become fragrant, about 45 minutes. Watch the nuts carefully as they bake, they burn quickly. Once toasted, set the walnuts aside to cool to room temperature.
- Raise oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk together the matzo cake meal, salt, and potato starch in a bowl.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, margarine, and sugar together until smoothly combined. Stir the meal mixture into the wet ingredients until thoroughly combined, and mix in the chocolate chips. Drop the dough by spoonfuls onto the parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the cookies from the baking sheets as soon as they are removed from the oven; cool on baking racks.
Per Serving: 79 calories; 4.4 g fat; 10 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 9 mg cholesterol; 31 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These cookies are great!! I kept the recpie the same except for a few things. I added 2 tablesspoons of vanilla and added an additional 1/2 cup of brown sugar. They are sticky when they are batt...
These turned out great! At first the batter was very thin and made really spread out thin cookies..still yummy. Then, after it sat for a bit, it thickened up a lot and was more like regular co...
I always do all of the baking for Passover but this year, I had to have my nieces cook everything (except the brisket). They baked these cookies and if I could have given the recipe 20 stars, I...