Cheesy Asparagus Beef Roll-Ups
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 374
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in the asparagus, 3 minced cloves of garlic, red onion, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, chicken broth, 1 teaspoon garlic salt, 1 tablespoon garlic herb seasoning blend, and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Cover and simmer until the asparagus is tender, stirring once, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season both sides of the steaks with the remaining 2 teaspoons garlic salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, and 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning blend. Spread the Dijon mustard evenly on one side of each steak, then top with the remaining 2 minced cloves of garlic. Divide the sauerkraut evenly over the steaks, then arrange 3 to 4 pieces of asparagus on top. Spread 3 torn slices American cheese over the asparagus, then spoon about 3 tablespoonfuls of the cream of mushroom soup on top. Roll each steak up like a jelly roll and place in a casserole dish. Distribute the remaining asparagus spears around the rolled steaks.
- Place the remaining cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and 1 slice American cheese into a blender. Cover, and puree until smooth. Pour the soup mixture over the steaks and asparagus. Cover the casserole dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the meat is beginning to firm, and is hot and slightly pink in the center, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 140 degrees F (60 degrees C).
Per Serving: 374 calories; 25.1 15.1 23.6 70 1942 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
long and involved recipe....not worth all the ingredients it takes to make it