Ingredients30 m servings 82
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Unfold the sheets of puff pastry, and brush tops with egg white. Sprinkle pistachios and salt over the egg white wash; flip the sheets, brush with egg white, and sprinkle with pistachios and salt. With a sharp knife, cut pastry into 3-inch long strips, about 3/4 inch wide. Twist the strips twice, then arrange on the prepared baking sheets so they don't touch.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, about 15 minutes.
- Cook's Note
- If you prefer to use piecrust instead of the puffed pastry bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 82 calories; 5.7 6.5 1.3 0 52 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 8
I really love this recipe, it is so simple and easy. Sometimes for a slightly sweet touch I melt together some butter and honey, and brush the twists just before I take them out of the oven.
Well, I completely forgot to get the puff pastry at Shop Rite BUT I had Grands rolls from Pillsbury. Took them out of the can, rolled them out and proceeded as the recipe suggests. Cut into stri...
So simple, easy and fast but so good! Great combo of flavors and textures with the flaky puff pastry and crunchy pistachios/kosher salt. The only thing I did different was to just leave the twis...
What a light, delightful appetizer! I made these as directed, but added a little grated Parmesan as well. A real crowd pleaser!
Be sure to check if your pistachio nuts are salted and if they are, cut WAY back on the kosher salt and maybe don’t use any. Easy recipe. My second batch turned out much better with only a smal...