Ingredients38 m servings 395 cals
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Stir onions into drippings; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Add cooking creme, milk and peas; cook and stir 3 min.
- Add bacon and pasta; stir to coat.
- Kraft Kitchens Tips
- Substitute: Substitute 1 cup chopped OSCAR MAYER Smoked Ham for the bacon.
- Serving Suggestion: For added color and texture, serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Dressing.
Per Serving: 395 calories; 13.5 g fat; 54.9 g carbohydrates; 16.5 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 657 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
Very good! I made my own cooking creme by mixing low fat cream cheese in the tub, fat free half and half, grating cheese and fresh herbs. It was a wonderful low fat alternative!
I fall back on this for last minute panic of what to make for supper. Very good, quick and flavorful.
This was good. Could have used a little more flavor. I didn't really taste the onion so I think next time I will add more. I used canned peas. I also used vermicelli pasta because I had a box al...
Very good, very easy! Made it just the way the recipe calls for. The kids (6, 8 and 10)all liked it and it has peas in it!!!
Very good...made exactly as it calls for. I do think maybe we will add shrimp or chicken to it next time ...just to give it more substance.
I use turkey bacon and green top onions. My family likes this and it is quick and easy